Thursday, December 1, 2011

Great Holiday Items

http://gma.yahoo.com/gma-steals-deals-exclusive-discounts-unique-gift-items-015945944.html

'GMA' Steals and Deals: Exclusive Discounts on Unique Gift Items That You Can Personalize


Making your list?  Scratching your head?  Don't want to go to the mall? Have some gifts to get for people that have everything?  People who like "different" gifts?  Co-workers?  Secret Santa? Friends? Family? Your husband's co-workers (that you buy for)?  This link will take you to some very different gifts. 

I am a Good Morning America person.  Always have been, always will be.  They are not "sensational" news...they are just a great source of information, tips and of course the weather!  There is a woman that is on weekly that always has "deals and steals" to offer the audience.  I sometimes pay attention, but am often working and the show is background noise.  Not today!  She had some really terrific gift items (you can buy yourself a gift too, I did) that will be noticed.  I want to take this opportunity while you are having coffee with me to share them with you! They are personal, they are different and most of all, THEY ARE DISCOUNTED.  I bought the "I AM MARYANN" necklace that says "I Am Focused".  Those three words will remind me daily that I am in charge of my career and that focus and organization will bring great results.

Please post your throughts on my blog.  Leave comments on the items..Do you think they are as great as I do?  Enjoy and happy cyber shopping

Yours in Coffee,

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment